AVIOSUPPORT, INC. certifies that we are an accredited distributor under the provisions of FAA AC 00-56, having met the ASA-100 Quality Standard.
All purchase orders received become a binding contract on the terms set forth herein once it is accepted and confirmed by AVIOSUPPORT and is to be governed, performed and construed within the laws of the State of Washington. No verbal modification hereof shall be effective, no additions, extras or changes shall be binding unless made in writing and signed by the Purchasers.
- Packing and Delivery: All items are suitably packed and prepared for shipment in accordance with ATA 300 requirements. If shipment arrives damaged or short, or if there is concealed loss or damage, it is required that the Purchaser contact the delivering agent for resolution of claim. The transportation company receipts for shipments in good order. No merchandise may be returned to Aviosupport without prior authorization, and must be in compliance with our shipping instructions. All claims and discrepancies must be reported within 30 days of shipment. All credits or replacements are subject to Return Material Authorization (RMA) approval and Quality Control review. New part returns must be in new/sellable condition and in their original packaging.
All electronic and hardcopy communications should be directed to either:
8525 120th Ave. NE
Kirkland, WA 98033 USA
Phone: (425) 739-6800 Fax: (425) 739-6777
AVIOSUPPORT PTE. LTD.
60 Paya Lebar Road, #05-18 Paya Lebar Square
Phone: (011) 65 6563-7162 Fax: (011) 65 6491-5999
SPEC 2000 / SITA: SEAZACR
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- Supersedes all previously issued price lists
- Prices subject to change without notice
- Prices FOB origin – KIRKLAND, WA USA
- Terms: NET 30 with credit approval
- $50.00 minimum billing per order
- Unless otherwise required by the manufacturer, Aviosupport provides documentation and certification free of charge
- All sales are final and non-returnable without prior RMA approval. RMA’s must be requested within 30 days of original shipment.
- Returned goods (with prior approval) may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge
- Manufacturer’s standard warranties apply except where a special warranty has been negotiated
- Prices are shown in US dollars ($)
- Additional charges may apply for AOG or expedited/critical services and/or hazardous materials
- Aviosupport will not sub-contract or assign, in whole or in part, any portion of this contract, except with the prior written consent of the purchaser
- Hazardous material will be packaged and shipped in accordance with all applicable federal and international regulations
- Per US Export Controls, Aviosupport customers are prohibited from the resale, transfer and re-export of items purchased from Aviosupport to restricted entities or activities without US government authorization. This includes but is not limited to US Government prohibited parties and denial lists, embargoed countries which to date are Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria, items controlled by the US Munitions List or the US Commerce Control List or nuclear activities and weapons.
All units and components distributed by Aviosupport have been carefully inspected and are warranted to be free from defects of workmanship, materials or fabrication when used for purposes intended.
Aviosupport’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to replacement within 30 days of delivery to customer. The parts must be returned to Aviosupport; shipping charges prepaid. Any abuse or operation contrary to manufacturer’s recommended operation shall void this warranty. Any part or material which by its nature is subject to rapid deterioration is specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since Aviosupport can exercise no control over deterioration due to weather, temperature, humidity or any other cause.
No damages or charges for labor and expenses in making repairs in the field will be allowed except by authorization in writing by Aviosupport prior to such action.
Except as expressly provided above, no warranty is given with respect to the products covered hereby. Aviosupport disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall Aviosupport be liable for incidental or consequential damages, and the maximum liability of Aviosupport hereunder shall be limited to the original purchase price for the goods in question.
All items ordered shall be subject to final inspection and test by the Purchaser. Such inspection shall be made within 30 days after receipt, and any items which are not fully satisfactory to the Purchaser may be rejected by notice to AVIOSUPPORT. Items rejected are subject to RMA approval and Quality Control review prior to credit or replacements being issued. Rejected items will be replaced with acceptable item within a reasonable time after notice of rejection or at the option of the Purchaser exercised by written notice. The quantity of the items purchased may be reduced by the number of rejected items. Such items may be held for instructions by the Purchasers or returned at the Purchaser’s expense. After such notice of rejection, title to and risk of loss of such items shall be to the Purchaser.